As part of our continued growth, we’re looking to expand our Client Services team with the addition of an account manager.
To be a part of our gold-service Client Services team, you need to be driven, sharp, ambitious and self-motivated.
You’ll be focussed on delivering exceptional service to our new and existing clients. But like all roles at Pace, the “day job” is extremely varied.
Your working style will be immersive and straight-talking, with your client needs and objectives at the forefront of everything you do. And as this role requires a high degree of contact with clients old and new, you must be an exceptional communicator and a methodical organiser with a vibrant, energetic personality. Previous agency experience is desirable.
As a member of the client services team at Pace, your role is to primarily deliver creative marketing and comms support to our clients, but each day will be driven by the varying needs and priorities of your clients. In summary, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the end-to-end campaign process across the full mix
- Delivering exceptional customer service and communication between internal teams and clients
- Responding to client briefs and managing proposals from pitch to implementation, ensuring we’re adding expertise and value along the way
- Liaise with the internal Pace teams to plan and coordinate client deliverables on time and within budget
- Keeping abreast of the Pace works schedule to ensure client expectations are managed
- Project planning, status reporting and campaign reviews
Skills & experience
- 3+ years’ marketing/PR agency experience in a client-focused role
- Experience managing multiple key client accounts and stakeholder relationships in the delivery of high-quality end to end marketing services
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to ensure projects are managed effectively
- The ability to handle large volumes of work – you must be able to cope well under pressure and to tight, fast deadlines
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms and marketing, digital and social media trends
- Strong attention to detail, organising and processing, proofing work, ownership of timelines/budget management and deliverables for a number of projects, often simultaneously
- Self-motivated team player with a desire to drive continuous improvement
- A real passion for delivering the very best service to clients
How does this differ to your current situation?
|What you might be doing now||What you’ll be doing at Pace|
|· Working within an existing client services team (or based client side!)
· Probably loving what you do, but you might be getting itchy feet in your current role / company
· You’ve had client experience, but you’re now ready to really own a client portfolio and make a difference
· You know you have more to give both an employer and a team
· You might be a bit bored, or wondering if there’s a better suited company with the culture you’re looking for
· You want to take that next step, but there’s someone in your progression line and they’re going nowhere
|· You’ll be joining an experienced Client Services team who work closely together to reach client goals
· You’ll be helping shape client contracts and projects and taking a lead on your own accounts
· You’ll be helping the wider team with your own experiences and skills to get the best results for our clients
· You’ll be working with a bunch of energetic, outgoing folk who are not just passionate about what they do as individuals, but who root for one another in their own specialisms and disciplines
· You’ll be having a laugh, every single day at work. Because the Pace team like to laugh, loudly. Just ask our neighbours!
You will also hold commercial responsibilities to grow the client portfolio, and it goes without saying that you must be able to work alone and as part of a team, but most importantly, keep a cool head when the pressure is on.
This position is offered on a full-time basis with a 3-month probationary period.
If you want to explore this opportunity but you’re not quite ready to commit to an application, just drop us a line and we can have a chat. It’s as much about the fit for you as it is for us.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org