Are you a creative artworker with at least three years agency experience?
Do you want to be part of an award-winning, collaborative design team?
Then look no further because we are on the hunt for our next graphic designer to join our busy studio.
What you’ll bring to the table
- A great knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- A strong portfolio, showcasing a broad range of design work both digital and print
- Experience of design across multiple sectors and subjects
- A solid grasp of the art working and the printing processes
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to critique own work
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to learn and be an outgoing team player
- An endless flow of enthusiasm and passion for design
What you’ll be doing at Pace
- You’ll be working in a busy studio environment with a team of really strong creative designers – collaborating on new projects as well as looking after our existing clients
- You’ll be hitting the ground running, working across a range of B2B & B2C brands and across all kinds of sectors (it’s never a dull day)
- You’ll be working with a team of energetic, outgoing folk who are not just passionate about what they do as individuals, but who root for one another in their own specialisms and disciplines
- You’ll be part of a purpose-led team that has a real commitment to positively impacting society and the environment
- You’ll be having a laugh, every single day at work. Because the Pace team likes to laugh, loudly. Just ask our neighbours
Perks of the job
- We’re based in Hull’s creative centre in the Fruit Market.
- You’ll get your birthday off plus 25 days annual leave plus public holidays every year
- You’ll be part of the company-wide bonus scheme
- You’ll get to enjoy lots of team events
- And biscuits (we love biscuits). And coffee. And cake. And our office dog, Tilly.
Job Type: Full-time
If you’re excited about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com in the first instance.