This exciting opportunity comes as Pace enters its fifth year and as we continue to grow our client base. As Creative Director, you will be part of our management team and help shape and grow the business with us.
We want to work with the best people, so if you’re looking for a change of scenery, ready for a progression opportunity and something you can put your own stamp on then keep reading.
What you’ll bring to the table
You’ll be a brilliant creative designer with the ability to lead, develop and motivate a team. You’ll have a can-do attitude, bags of energy and a passion for design.
You’ll be a conceptualist, aware of the commercial objectives of your brief and you’ll think beyond the “ad” to create results driving campaigns.
What you might be doing now
- Working at a middle to heavy weight level in a senior design role
- Probably loving what you do, but you might be getting itchy feet in your current role / company
- You’re definitely at the top of your game but you know you have more to give both an employer and a team
- You might be a bit bored, or wondering if there’s a better suited company with the culture you’re looking for
- You want to take that next step, but there’s someone in your progression line and they’re going nowhere
What you’ll be doing at Pace
- You’ll be the most senior creative in the business, which means you’ll carry responsibility for all creative decisions
- You’ll be working with a bunch of energetic, outgoing folk who are not just passionate about what they do as individuals, but who root for one another in their own specialisms and disciplines
- You’ll be driving the business with the rest of the management team, so you’ll get input into the clients we work with and how, and shaping our own future
- You’ll be having a laugh, every single day at work. Because the Pace team like to laugh, loudly. Just ask our neighbours!
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will lead the creative team and be responsible for executing award-worthy work and making key creative decisions
- You’ll need to be an outgoing people person and able to liaise confidently with clients, and present and pitch work
- You’ll attend management meetings and be part of key decision making for the company
- You’ll seek new business opportunities to strengthen the creative portfolio for the company and your team
- You’ll oversee the creative department’s work schedule ensuring best practice processes are in place to help your team produce brilliant work that’s right first time
Qualifications and Skills
You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience and expertise in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, so you can roll your sleeves up and get stuck into projects with your team.
Perks of the job
We’re based in Hull’s creative centre in the Fruit Market. So, imagine leisurely lunch-time walks around the Marina and a cheeky drink after work down Humber Street.
- You’ll get 25 days annual leave plus public holidays every year
- And if you’re lucky enough that your birthday falls on a weekday, you’ll get that off, too
- And biscuits. We love biscuits. And coffee. And cake
Job Type: Full-time
If you’re excited about this opportunity and think you’d fit right in with our team, please contact email@example.com