Pace Communications – Hull’s Creative Communications Agency
Pace is Hull’s fastest growing agency and we are looking for a Digital Marketer to join our busy team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for high-performing digital marketing campaigns across PPC, SEO and paid social.
Working alongside our Digital Team, you’ll get to work on a wide variety of digital projects, feeding in your expertise to make a positive difference for our clients.
To apply you must be self-motivated and able to demonstrate how you can ‘think’ and ‘do’. You will need to establish strong working relationships and be ready to face client challenges head on. So, a creative outgoing personality, strong professionalism and commercial acumen are all really key for this role.
As a Digital Marketing Executive at Pace, your role is primarily to deliver results-focused digital marketing propositions for our clients. You’ll have day-to-day responsibilities, but you’ll also get involved with new proposals, strategy development and client meetings.
In summary, you’ll be responsible for:
- Running PPC, SEO and other digital marketing campaigns to agreed briefs, KPIs and budgets
- Producing coherent and insightful reports
- Producing weekly, monthly and annual campaign plans for your accounts
- Providing proactive digital consultancy to the client services team and our clients
- Supporting the wider digital team with website builds, content uploads and website amends (front end development)
- Optimising all delivery processes for all digital marketing activity
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting other team members with a range of other digital activity as required
We’re looking for a university-educated candidate (or someone with equivalent qualifications) with a relevant academic background in some form of marketing and/or business management area.
We’re happy to meet with graduates, as well as candidates with one, or two years’ experience in a similar role.
If you are a graduate looking to enter the world of digital marketing ‘for real’, rest assured that we’ll support you with a detailed, objective-focused training plan to get you on the right path.
You must have:
- Excellent communication skills and a vibrant, energetic personality (if you don’t like picking up the phone, cancel your application now)
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- A commercial mindset
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and how they work together
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Desirable (some, not all):
- Experience of Google Ads
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO
- Experience of Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager & Data Studio
- Knowledge of web technology and CMS
This position is offered on a full-time basis with a 3-month probationary period. If you think the above sounds like you, please send a cover letter with a copy of your CV (and a portfolio if you have one) to email@example.com.
Closing date: 26th April 2019