We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional motion designer to join our busy studio team.
We want to work with the best people, so if you want to create unforgettable work and dare to be different, keep reading.
What you’ll bring to the table
- A can-do attitude, bags of energy and a passion for dynamic, engaging motion design
- Expertise in After Effects for Motion Graphics and Animation (knowledge of 3D software and Premiere a bonus)
- A key understanding of how motion fits into the wider creative strategy
- The ability to understand the commercial objectives of your brief, thinking beyond the “ad” to develop big ideas and results-driven creative
- An eye for detail and ability to execute ideas to the highest standards
- Strong typography, layout, and compositional skills
- The ability to turn a client’s brief into an exciting and memorable piece of creative and the ability to keep things fresh
- You’ll be passionate about creating content and always up to date and aware of digital trends and new innovations
- An agency background is preferred but not essential – working in a fast-paced environment, on multiple accounts with varied deadlines, does not faze you
What you’ll be doing at Pace
- Taking on and responding to a variety of fast-paced client briefs; from designing a short gif, to creating a fresh animation style to bring a campaign to life
- You’ll be working within the design team on exciting new pitches and client briefs, across a range of sectors
- You’ll be bringing content to life with bold, stand-out creativity across various platforms, from advertising to social media
- You’ll be working with a team of energetic, outgoing folk who are not just passionate about what they do as individuals, but who root for one another in their own specialisms and disciplines
- You’ll be part of a purpose-led team that has a real commitment to positively impacting society and the environment
- You’ll be having a laugh, every single day at work. Because the Pace team like to laugh, loudly. Just ask our neighbours!
Perks of the job
- We’re based in Hull’s creative centre in the Fruit Market. So, imagine leisurely lunch-time walks around the Marina and a cheeky drink after work down Humber Street.
- You’ll get your birthday off plus 25 days annual leave plus public holidays every year
- You’ll be part of the company-wide bonus scheme.
- You’ll enjoy lots of team events
- And biscuits (we love biscuits). And coffee. And cake. And our office dog, Tilly.
Job Type: Full-time
If you’re excited about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.