Office Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Part-time – hours negotiable
Pace is Hull’s fastest growing agency and we are now looking for an experienced administrator to join our busy team and ensure the smooth running of our office from June 2019 for approximately 9 months to cover maternity leave. There may be an opportunity to extend the role depending on the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, a strong ability to multi-task, a friendly, positive attitude and be an excellent organiser.
We are looking for someone who is familiar with office management procedures and basic accounting principles. They will be proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally (but it’s not necessary) have experience working with Xero accounting software.
Responsibilities will include:
- General office activities – answering calls, responding to emails, greeting visitors, arranging meetings, managing office supplies
- Updating systems, records and databases
- Perform accounting tasks including invoicing and budget tracking
- Manage suppliers
- Support the client services team e.g. obtaining quotes
- Organising internal events
- Co-ordinate induction for new team members
- Support the MD and management team as required e.g. travel arrangements
We are an energetic, fun, hard-working bunch who enjoy what we do. If this sounds like you, let us know! Please send us your CV and tell us why you think you’d be a great addition to our growing team. Email: email@example.com.
Note this is a part-time role – hours are negotiable (we can be flexible around school hours or if there is a preference to work mornings or afternoons).