PR and social roles
We’re award winning, we’re growing and we’re great fun to work with. Fancy joining us?
We’re looking for an experienced PR & Social Media Manager, an enthusiastic Social Media Executive and an ambitious Junior PR Executive to join our busy, fast-paced PR and content team and work with a range of clients on various exciting PR and social media projects.
PR & Social Media Manager (full or part-time; hours negotiable)
As PR & Social Manager you will deliver digital PR, content and social initiatives that support our many clients’ short and long-term objectives.
• Marry PR with social media channels to create rounded multi-platform campaigns
• Drive and implement media relations campaigns targeting top tier media and multiple markets
• Devise content strategies, monthly plans and manage asset creation to ensure all outputs are optimised for social channels
• Develop creative ideas and tactics for plans and campaigns
• Analyse metrics and data to prove our impact and refine activity
• Write, review and copy-edit press releases, blogs, articles and newsletters
• Build relationships with key influencers and journalists on behalf of clients
• Manage and develop two members of the PR and Social team
This role demands ambition, knowledge, and a passion for social channels and as well as the ability to deliver projects on time and results which go beyond expectations.
You will have proven experience as a high performer in an agency or in-house public relations, content marketing, digital and/or journalism role combined with superior writing skills and a strong news sense, including creating compelling stories and content for different target demographics. Management experience is desirable.
Social Media Executive (full-time)
The Social Media Executive will create fresh and engaging content for our growing portfolio of clients. With energy and creativity, you’ll be buzzing with ideas and be able to translate those ideas into compelling content.
• Plan and schedule social media content
• Manage social media channels and communities
• Activate paid social campaigns
• Source and secure influencers
• Grow online audiences across current and emerging platforms for a variety of clients
• Track and report on performance
• Measure the success of social media campaigns and use data to inform future content
• Have your finger on the pulse of the latest social media trends
Junior PR Executive (full-time)
The Junior PR Executive will play an important role in supporting our PR & Social team in the fulfilment of our client projects.
• Support the PR team in the successful fulfilment of PR strategies across the client portfolio
• Monitor news sources and agency monitoring tools for client coverage, maintaing client coverage books
• Research relevant PR opportunities for clients
• Take an active role in agency brainstorming sessions, putting forward ideas and suggestions
• Maintain client activity reports and attend client meetings where appropriate
• Prepare press pitches and press releases, including sourcing imagery and writing copy
• Build and maintain media lists
• Help organise, and attend, client events
• Prepare case studies and blog posts for use on our website
What we offer:
• Generous remuneration and discretionary bonus
• 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) and your birthday off
• Lots of training and development opportunities
• Internal progression opportunities
• Reward & recognition scheme
• Time off for volunteering
• Team social events
• Free office bar and refreshments
If you’re excited about any of these opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance