We’re on the lookout for an ambitious Senior Designer to join our busy studio team.
We want to work with the best people, so if you want to create unforgettable work and dare to be different, keep reading.
What you’ll bring to the table
- You’ll be a brilliant creative designer with a can-do attitude, bags of energy and a passion for design
- A strong portfolio of inspirational work, who will champion creative excellence across the business and help us continue to deliver outstanding work
- You’ll be a conceptualist, aware of the commercial objectives of your brief and you’ll think beyond the “ad” to develop big ideas and results-driven campaigns
- Strategic thinking – designing with brand strategy in mind and the ability to create engaging concepts that will delight our clients
- Capability in leading a design project, big or small, from concept to final execution
- The ability to craft effective rationale content to support design work
- A thought leader in design best practice and the purpose of design
- A source of inspiration, bringing new ideas and concepts, influencing the wider team
- An agency background is preferred – working in a fast-paced environment, on multiple accounts with varied deadlines, does not faze you
What you’ll be doing at Pace
- You’ll be working on exciting new pitches and client briefs, across a range of sectors, bringing campaigns to life with bold, stand-out creativity
- You’ll be working to a brief to deliver creative but functional ideas on time and on budget
- You’ll be working with a team of energetic, outgoing folk who are not just passionate about what they do as individuals, but who root for one another in their own specialisms and disciplines
- You’ll be part of a purpose-led team that has a real commitment to positively impacting society and the environment
- You’ll be having a laugh, every single day at work. Because the Pace team like to laugh, loudly. Just ask our neighbours!
Perks of the job
- We’re based in Hull’s creative centre in the Fruit Market. So, imagine leisurely lunch-time walks around the Marina and a cheeky drink after work down Humber Street.
- You’ll get your birthday off plus 25 days annual leave plus public holidays every year
- You’ll be part of the company-wide bonus scheme.
- You’ll enjoy lots of team events
- And biscuits (we love biscuits). And coffee. And cake. And our office dog, Tilly.
Job Type: Full-time
If you’re excited about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.